The Redwood Wind Jersey is designed as an ultra-lite second layer to keep out the cold on longer rides.
Using a ripstop polyester panel to protect the front of your body from wind chill and Merino Air-Con sleeves and back panel for breathability and temperature regulation.
A lightweight fabric for year-round use, Merino Air-Con is constructed from super fine merino fibres that are spun around a nylon core. This provides the next to skin comfort, breathability and odour control of merino with the durability of nylon. A touch of elastane provides ease of movement and shape retention.
- 140 Merino Air-Con is ultra-lite and ultra breathable for year round use
- Ripstop polyester front to protect from wind and chill
- Mons standard fit
- Low rise collar with full zip
- Drop tail for extra coverage
- Zipped back pocket for valuables.